Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- PLEASE NOTE: Authors may either email submissions directly to email@example.com or upload them to this website. See Submission Guidelines (PDF) below for complete instructions and guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published and is not under consideration by other journals (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission is conformed to MLA Handbook: Eighth Edition (2016).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
© 2022, Marion E. Wade Center
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.