- Create a user account by clicking on "Register" in the right-hand corner of the screen. Follow the instructions and sign into your new account.
- Upon logging in you will see a blue 'dashboard' interface. Go back to the main site by clicking 'View Site' in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the 'Buy' page.
- Scroll down past the Individual Subscription chart and click ‘Purchase New Subscription’ underneath the Individual Subscription chart.
- On the following page, select your 'Subscription Type' from the drop-down box. Note: 'Membership' information is optional (e.g., Tolkien Society, C.S. Lewis Insitute, etc.).
- Click 'Save.'
- You will be directed to PayPal. Sign in to your existing PayPal account or pay as a guest with your debit or credit card info only. Upon completion you will be redirected back to this website.
- If you paid for a print subscription only, check your email for a receipt.
- If you paid for an online subscription, confirm this by clicking on ‘Current’ and accessing an articles.
- Click on 'My Subscriptions' in the sidebar. If the payment process is aborted or unsuccessful your status on this page will say, "Awaiting Payment."
- If you have any problems or questions please contact our Subscription Manager via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they can assist you.
*To avoid duplicate orders, log out of your account after completing your Paypal order, check your email for a receipt from Paypal, log back in to the website, and click on 'My Subscriptions' in the sidebar to check your order status.
If you encounter any issues with the payment process or technical difficulties, please contact the Subscription Manager at the Marion E. Wade Center.