Login to access subscriber-only resources.
- Create a user account by clicking on "Register" in the right-hand corner of the screen. Follow the instructions and sign into your new account.
- Upon logging in you will see a blue 'dashboard' interface. Go back to the main site by clicking 'View Site' in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the 'Buy' page.
- Scroll down past the Institutional Subscription chart and click ‘Purchase New Subscription.'
- Select your 'Subscription Type' on the following page from the drop-down box. Fill out the required information, including: Institution name, Mailing address, and either your Domain or IP ranges (not both) and click 'Save.'
- If you enter the ‘Domain’ field; valid values include your domain name for your library (e.g., library.wheaton.edu or lib.sfu.ca).
- If you enter values in the ‘IP ranges’ field; valid values include an IP address (e.g. 18.104.22.168), IP range (e.g. 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199), IP range with wildcard '*' (e.g. 142.58.*.*), and an IP range with CIDR (e.g. 188.8.131.52/24).
- You will be directed to PayPal. Check-out as a guest or sign in to an existing PayPal account. Upon completion you will be redirected back to this website.
- Confirm your subscription was activated by clicking on ‘Current’ and accessing the articles.
- If the payment process is aborted or unsuccessful your status will indicate "Awaiting Payment" on the 'My Subscriptions' page. You will not receive online access to articles or a print copy until payment is made.
If you encounter any issues with the payment process or technical difficulties, please contact the Subscription Manager at the Marion E. Wade Center.