Remembering Walter Hooper (1931-2020)
Walter was also greatly loved and valued by many who knew him as a friend. The Editorial Staff of VII have asked a number of these to share their memories of this gentle, fun-loving and devout man who found great joy in sharing his love for the works of C.S. Lewis with so many others.
- Editorial Staff, "Introduction," p. e123.
- James Como, "A Providential Friend," pp. e124-e126.
- Owen A. Barfield, "A Shared Dedication to Owen Barfield," pp. e126-e127.
- Philip Ryken, "In the Service of Another," p. e128.
- Steven A. Beebe, "A Generous Spirit," pp. e129-e131.
- Holly Ordway, "A Link in the Chain," p. e132.
- Jason Lepojärvi, "Walter's Smile," pp. e133-e135.
- Eliane Aymard-Tixier, "A Gentle, Kind, Faithful Friend," pp. e136-e137.
- Jerry Root, "Encounters with Walter Hooper," pp. e138-e139.
- David C. Downing, "A Good Steward," p. e140-e142.